Do you just want to relax outside on your patio without having to worry about mosquitoes? Are you tired of hearing about the Zika virus and getting scared to even use your own patio? We can help! Patio screen enclosures might be the right solution for you.
Patio screen enclosures are the #1 way to enjoy your outdoor living space. They are an affordable and popular way to stop mosquitoes, let you relax in the shade and expand your home’s living space.
Keep reading to learn how patio screen enclosures will help you reclaim your patio.
Patio Screen Enclosures Stop Mosquitoes
Keep the mosquitoes out! Our enclosures reduce your risk and exposure to disease-carrying mosquitos.
Patio screen enclosures empower you to regain that patio space without having to worry about mosquitoes and other pests. Here are a couple of tips to stopping mosquitoes so you can enjoy your patio once again:
- Strong: Make sure the fabric you select for your screen enclosure is strong enough and won’t let any mosquitoes or other insects in. If there are any gaps or cracks in your enclosure, those pests will find a way in!
- Awareness: A screen enclosure isn’t a guarantee that mosquitoes won’t bite you. What if you leave the screen door open too long and a mosquito follows you in? They’re pretty fast after all. That’s why awareness is critical. Try not to leave your screen door open too long and definitely don’t leave it open. One way of doing this is to make sure your screen door has a hinge that automatically shuts.
Relax in the Shade Under Your Patio Enclosure
The whole point of a patio is to feel the breeze and enjoy the outdoors without roasting in the sun. That’s tough to do in Texas, especially in the summer. It’s even tough to enjoy your patio in September and parts of October. That’s where your patio enclosure will help.
What to look for in a patio screen enclosure to expand your outdoor living space:
- Shade: The simple fact that you have a barrier between you and the sun will provide shade and cool your patio. However, there are different kinds of fabric that you can get further reduce the effects of the sun and keep your patio even cooler.
- Visibility: Make sure your screen has high visibility.
- Quality: You don’t want to have to replace your patio screen enclosure in 2 years do you? There are options out there where you can get high quality, low maintenance screen enclosures at an affordable price.
Get informed. Ask yourself what you want out of your patio. What do you want to do? How often will you use it? Are you handy enough to install the patio enclosure yourself, or will you need it to be professionally installed?
Whatever your situation is, contact us for a free patio screen enclosure consultation. We’ll ask you a few questions and be able to quickly determine a custom solution for you. Some of our customers install their screen enclosures themselves and just want the wholesale factory direct prices from us. While others want us to professionally install them so they don’t have to worry.
Once we get a better idea of your needs, then we’ll find out together whether a free in-home consultation and price quote are right for you.
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions. We’ve been doing this for almost 40 years, so we can probably answer most of your questions.
Reminder: When you call (512.251.1821), ask us about our seasonal discount. But don’t wait too long because it expires in 3 weeks.